Records Request

Transcripts & Certificates
A transcript is an official document that shows your secondary school marks and credits in a British Columbia Graduation Program. Your transcript, not your Graduation Certificate (diploma), is the legal document proving graduation.
Official Transcripts, Graduation Certificates and GED records can be obtained from the Ministry of Education in Victoria B.C.:
government of bc
Phone: 1-250-356-7270